In this region with its wealth of premier tourist attractions, the experiences available to enrich your incentive or team-building event are steeped in the local traditions and character, seasoned with creativity and professionalism.
A driving passion
The array of attractions linked to the Motor Valley offers a wide selection of locations and things to do. From Misano circuit to Varano de’ Melegari via Modena and Imola, there’s no shortage of exciting, memorable activities:
A place of mouthwatering possibilities
Known as Italy’s food heartland, Emilia-Romagna vaunts the most DOC and PGI products of any of the country’s regions, with 44 certified products. And there’s no shortage of food-related experiences:
- Cookery courses of all kinds, from tortellini to piadina flatbreads and from perfect puff pastry to the art of binding culatello ham and much more
- Visits to learn the secrets of iconic products like the region’s wines, Parmigiano Reggiano, traditional balsamic vinegar, Parma ham and Formaggio di Fossa cheese, to name but a few
- Gourmet treasure hunts or truffle hunts.
Unexpected gems: the little cities of great art
Besides their artistic masterpieces and UNESCO sites, the art cities and the many historic villages offer endless opportunities for tours with a difference and engaging activities to discover their hidden secrets:
- Treasures hunts, team-building activities and interactive visits
- Discovering the backstory of cultural glitterati with visits to the homes and museums of Luciano Pavarotti, Giuseppe Verdi, Lucio Dalla and Federico Fellini
- Exploring one the many opera theatres, with a private performance to dazzle your guests
- Touring the region’s castles and walled villages to discover forgotten traditions, legends and breathtaking views.